Terms & Conditions for Zlen Contests
- These rules apply to all competitions, prize draws, promotions, giveaways and such like that are promoted on and run through Zlen application, website or social media channels.
- To enter a competition you must enter as directed on Zlen application, website or social media channels.
- Our competitions are free to enter (no purchase required, unless otherwise stated).
Eligibility and entry restrictions
- To be eligible to enter a competition:
- entrants must be a real person, at least 18 years old and permanently reside in India (proof of address or age may be required if needed)
- Participant should follow the instruction on the contest page to officially enter the contest (e.g. Like / Register on the page)
- Participant should add a minimum of 5 (five) friends to its account.
- Participant should log in minimum once every day on Zlen for the duration of the contest through its account
- The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is 1(One).
- To be eligible to enter a competition:
Start and closing dates
- A competition shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified on Zlen application, website and/or social media channels, and similarly, shall close to entries at the time and on the date specified on Zlen application, website and social media channels. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to those for IST (Indian Standard Time)
- Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by way of notification via a post on the app or through social media. There will be no personal correspondence.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
- Competition entries shall be judged or winners selected on following combination
of below factors
- Minimum of friends in users My Club (friend-list)
- User with most hours of time spent on Zlen
- If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
- Winners will be chosen via a raffle done internally in the company.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Indian Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- Competition entries shall be judged or winners selected on following combination of below factors
Winners and prizes
- Competition prizes for each competition shall be specified on Zlen application, website or social media channels.
- Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result by direct call not more than 7 days following the closing date of the competition, and will receive their prizes not more than 15 days following that closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 07 days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or provide an address for delivery of the prize or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
- The results of a competition may be announced on our website within 30 days following the closing date of the competition. The announcement may include the name and photograph, the town or region of residence and prize details of each prize winner (if the user desires to share the contact details). However the company does not guarantee or is under no obligation to reveal the same.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Copyright and moral rights (Applicable for Contests with Creatives)
- You warrant to us that you created your competition entries, that you own all of the copyright in those entries, and that our use of the entries in accordance with these rules will not infringe any person's intellectual property rights or other legal rights.
- You grant to us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish your competition entries.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you irrevocable and unconditionally waive your rights to be identified as the author of your competition entries and to object to any derogatory treatment of your competition entries.
- This prize competition is run by Zlen, provided by Triton Algorithms Pvt. Ltd.
- You can contact us: by email, using the email address email@example.com