‘Triton Algorithms Pvt Ltd.’ (the “Company”) fully respects your right to privacy and would like to safeguard the information you provide to the Company and will not use or collect any personal information on this Application without your permission. Any Personal information which you voluntarily submit/provide to the Company will be treated with the highest standard of security and confidentiality and shall be used strictly for the purposes of the services provided by the Company and Application only. By using the Application, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection and Use of your Personal Information
- Your messages (including your chats, photos, videos, voice messages, files, and share location information) are stored on your own device and as data on our database. To improve performance and deliver media messages more efficiently, such as when many people are sharing a popular photo or video, we may retain that content on our servers for a longer period of time.
- To help you organize how you communicate with others, we may create a ‘recently communicated’ or ‘top engagement’ list of your contacts for you, and you can create, join, or get added to groups and broadcast lists, and such groups and lists get associated with your account information.
- You may provide us with information related to your use of our services, including copies of your messages, and how to contact you so we can provide you customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our app performance or other issues.
- We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information, information
about your activity (such as how you use our services, how you interact
with others using our services, and the like), log files, and diagnostic,
crash, website, and performance logs and reports, payment receipts, including
from app stores or other third parties processing your payment; device-specific
information when you install, access, or use our services such as hardware
model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, mobile
network information including phone number, and device identifiers , device
location if you choose to share your location with your contacts, view
locations nearby or those others have shared with you, and the like, and
for diagnostics and troubleshooting purposes such as if you are having
trouble with our app’s location features; cookies to remember your choices,
such as your language preferences, and otherwise to customize our services
for you; information about your online and status message changes on our
services, such as whether you are online (your “activity status”), when
you last used our services and when you last updated your status message.
- We receive information through other people/third party service providers/third party services/ third party servers upon your/our use of such third party services or your interaction with other people, which may include information about your phone number from their mobile address book; reports to help us diagnose and fix service issues. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
- The Company will also use your IP address , if any to help diagnose problems with the Company’s server and to administer the Application. If you don't want your personal information to be displayed to third party visitors you need to contact the Company in that behalf. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in the public areas of this Application becomes in fact public and you should exercise caution when deciding to post your personal data.
- Additionally, the Company further states that the Company tracks down some traffic data. Each time a visitor comes to the Application, the Application’s server logs some basic technical information such as browser and platform, visitor's domain name, referral data, etc. The Company is also processing the visitor's activity through the Application. All this information is statistical and doesn't allow the Company to identify you or contact you in any way. Also, the Company uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Application. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, contact the Company.
Compliance with Laws
- The Company co-operates with mandated government and law enforcement agencies or to any third parties by an order under law for the time being in force to enforce and comply with the law. The Company will also disclose any information about you to the government and law enforcement agencies or private parties without your permission as the Company, in its sole discretion, believes it to be necessary or appropriate to respond to valid claims and legal processes, to protect the property and rights of the Application or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. The Company may also provide your information to various tax authorities upon any demand or request from them.
- Unfortunately, no data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Company via the internet, and you do so at your own risk. Once the Company has received your transmission, the Company will use its reasonable endeavour to ensure its safety & security on the Company’s systems. Nothing contained in this policy is intended to create a contract or agreement between the Company and any user providing identifiable information in any form.